Wednesday, March 12, 2008

quizzER Vol 2 Final Standings!






Congratulations to PRN PENGUIN
- the first winner of quizzER.
PRN PENGUIN will receive a copy of PreTest Emergency Medicine

Check out PRN PENGUIN'S BLOG

The results were close, but PRN Penguin swept the competition by getting 8 out of 8 questions correct.

quizzER Top 10

  1. prn pneguin (8/8)
  2. NPG (6/8)
  3. Rune (6/8)
  4. WongML (6/8)
  5. T-Dude (5/8)
  6. Arkiem (4/8)
  7. AmiB (3/8)
  8. PTK (3/8)
  9. HicksterAZ (2/8)
  10. Nurse K (2/8)
Thank you to everyone who participated.
Don't forget to give this week's VizD a try.
Make sure you return next week for the start of the third volume of quizzER!

quizzER is a weekly contest consisting of a question selected from various areas of emergency medicine that are central to the education of medical students and residents in training. For more information please refer to the following link.

2 comments:

prnpenguin said...

Yaay, I won!

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

Great site. I enjoy the quizes, and love the fact that I won something - looking forward to reading the prize.

Keep up the great work.

Adam said...

send me an email
Adam